Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Package Design

I chose to post this packaging for a seasonal brew because I love the clever Santa's at the top!  Santa getting naughty while looking nice! 

This is a CD that not only looks like salami, is packaged like salami too!  This is weird and wonderful!  I want to make a CD that looks like a doughnut in a doughnut box :) I love any package design that not only plays with the shape but steps away from what are minds are used to seeing and makes us take a closer look. 
I had to add this design as well... I love package design so choosing just a few was very difficult!  I love the texture and the different textiles used in this little pocketbook!

This package design is bad yet brilliant!  As far as usability, this design doesn't make sense.  The straw always remains a struggle and it is so ergonomically incorrect, it is a good thing it doesn't contain a lot because it is awkward to hold.  At the same time, the package is half of the fun of drinking a Capri Sun!  If it weren't for this would they still be a hit?


The milk carton is an example of continued bad package design.  The spout is hard to tear open and leaves germs right where you are supposed to put you mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment